TOP TEN REASONS TO SHOP LOCAL
1. Money Spent Local Stays Local. By shopping locally, you simultaneously create jobs, fund more city services through sales tax, invest in neighborhood improvement and promote community development.
2. Local Businesses Contribute to the Community. Ninety-one percent of local business owners contribute to their community, including schools, nonprofits and community groups, by volunteering and making
3. Local Businesses Provide Jobs. Small local businesses account for a large share of new jobs created each year and locally based businesses provide some of the most stable employment opportunities in a community. These employees in turn spend in the local economy.
4. Supporting Local Business Supports Your Neighbors. Local businesses in Southfield are generally owned by people who live locally and are part of our community.
5. Local Businesses Maintain Southfield’s Uniqueness. Today’s workers are choosing to settle in places that preserve their distinctive character. Southfield has dozens of small businesses that have been in town for years, thus contributing to the town’s special quality.
Click Southfield First!
6. Small Businesses Offer Unique Choices. Southfield businesses offer shoppers unique products and services. Independent shops create distinctive shopping experiences and respond more quickly to the need of local customers, stocking products to meet the changing population needs.
7. Receive Extra Attention and Quality Service. Research shows that small business owners compete by focusing on customer service and quality goods. Local business employees take the time to get to know their customers.
8. Shopping Local Saves You Money. Choosing to shop locally first saves you gas and travel time which equates to money saved.
9. Lower Environmental Impact. Local businesses make more local purchases requiring less transportation and help sustain vibrant, compact business centers, which generally mean reduced sprawl, congestion, habitat loss, and pollution.
10. Entrepreneurship. Local entrepreneurship fosters economic innovation and prosperity. The success of locally owned, independent businesses provides real-life inspiration to our young people, proving that they can stay in Southfield and prosper on their own terms.
It’s your choice . . . Choose Southfield. In an increasingly standardized world, it is important to support what is unique and special about our community. We feel strongly that the support, retention and expansion of our local businesses will only enhance our overall economic future. By shopping locally, you are investing in Southfield and helping to foster a climate that is more likely to attract entrepreneurs and new investment.
ClickonSfld Computer Consulting and Repair
P.O. Box 4314
Southfield, MI 48037
Free On Site Estimates
Free Pickup & Drop Off *
For Pricing, click on Services tab above
Soon to be Southfield's most trusted name in computer services.
Welcome to ClickonSfld.
Bob Holiday has been providing metro Detroit's more dependable and speedy computer consulting and repair services for over a decade.
In his capacity as a Computer Systems Support Engineer, he's provided expert consulting and repair services to many of the major corporations and big businesses in our area.
Ford, GM, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Henry Ford Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, City of Detroit, R.L. Polk, IRS, Wayne State University, are just a few of his former clients.
Now he's ready to serve you.
All work is guaranteed!
"If I can't fix your problem, you don't pay."
Call ClickonSfld today. You can't afford not to.
*small travel charge for locations over 20 miles from southfield.